Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Wishful Thinking




I am in a funk!  A funking funk!  It might be the dreary grey weather, but I doubt it is the only reason.  I feel like I am at a crossroads, only it is so foggy I can't see the road, much less a sign.

Since I am feeling all blah and *sigh*, I have decided to make a wish list.

I wish I never ran out of Q-tips.  I love to clean (OK, give myself chills) my ears twice a day.

I wish I had a nanny, a maid and a hot pool boy that didn't speak English, but adored fat, old American broads.  And that he looked like this:


I wish I could lose weight as easily as I do sleep.

I wish that they made chocolate flavored toothpaste.

I wish that once my house was clean it stayed that way longer than 12 seconds.  (This is an extreme post-holiday disaster, but you get the gist.)


I wish that I could find a fulfilling, rewarding, fun and well-paying career.

I wish that I never let the one good man I loved get away.

I wish to always have a smart comeback and the wisdom to know when not to use it.

I wish people loved each other more.

I wish that I could hug a puppy every morning.

I wish I could have a do-over on life.

I wish spring would come already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me something to think about.