Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas

We had a white Christmas in KY.  Not the norm!  We were so excited.



Had a great time with the kids and at my parents house yesterday.  Our unwrapping this morning did take longer than usual, mainly because of the nerf gun shoot outs that kept occurring!



After the firefight ended all the presents were opened, Big Girl and I decided to go back to bed.  We had been woken before 6, after all.

In the spirit of Christmas, Big Girl tells The Boy, as she brandishes her nerf pistol, "If you wake me up again, I am going to shoot you in that THING you call a FACE!"

I had to address her comment as soon as I stopped laughing. "No shooting in the face and No one better wake ME!"

Merry Christmas to all.

2 comments:

  1. we only had rain... first green christmas for my kids who are used to having snow instead. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific, glad I found you. And the Nerf fight... ... I can just hear the commotion. Nothing better than hearing kids play.

    By the way I forgot to tell you that my granddaughter is in the Air Force and currently stationed in Korea. She is coming home between reassignments and we will get to see her 2/8. But, get this, SHE IS BEING STATIONED IN HAWAII NEXT! FOR THREE YEARS! Mannnnnnnn!

    kt

    ReplyDelete

Give me something to think about.