Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Brand New Blogger

I would like to say that I am giddy with blogging urges happily pounding the keys to share all the sweetness and pixie dust that is my life.  I would like to say that, but I can't tell such a lie.  A bolt of lightening would surely melt my just paid off PC.

No, I decided to blog because I feel overwhelmingly stressed and more than a little crazy.

I am sure over the course of my blogging career I will offend many- it is my special gift.

I am a mess of contradictions- home-schooling mom to two girls with an autistic son that attends public school.  I am a liberal that believes in healthcare reform and the legalization of marijuana.

 I am liberal, somewhat crunchy and a Christian.  I am single, celibate and not too happy about the latter.

My kids are my pride and joy and I love them enough to get elbow deep on a daily basis and really screw them up.  Future therapists with visions of bass boats and summer homes dancing in their heads- you are welcome.

I started this week off with a bang.  I have alienated my mother, ruined my nephew's winter break and finally severed my last tie to an ex-boyfriend.

This first post was a bit like jumping off a bridge and I can see the water getting closer, so I shall sign off for today.

1 comment:

  1. APRIL, THESE HAVE BEEN ABSOLUTELY GREAT!
    HONEY, YOU HAVE TALENT!

    I'M TELLING YOU THAT BLOGGING IS WERY THERAPEUTIC.

    NOW GET ON BLOG HOPS AND STRUT YOUR STUFF!
    (and I just figured out why I didn't know about your blog...I have you on my Email list an have been contacting you that way. Today I got lazy and just clicked on your comment and BANG there you were)

    PROUD OF YOU GIRL! kt

    ReplyDelete

Give me something to think about.